Allen Beige Medium
Made from recycled PET bottles
- Water-repellent thanks to PFC-free impregnation
- 45 x 31 x 14 cm rolled up, 64 x 31 x 14 cm rolled out
- 18-22 liters volume
- Low weight of 820 g
- Modern & functional design
- Maximum flexibility thanks to the rolltop function
- Practical additional compartment on the bottom with water-repellent lining
- Flexible front for jacket, yoga mat or the like
- Hidden zip pocket behind the front
- Elastic side compartments for drinking bottle, umbrella, etc.
- Padded laptop compartment for laptops up to 15,6 inches
- Side zip for quick access to the main compartment
- Soft mesh padding in the straps and back
- Detachable chest strap
- Can be securely closed with a zip and buckle
- Sustainable recycled polyester
- Flexible back strap for attachment to the trolley
- Backpack dimensions within the hand baggage allowance
The large main compartment has a padded laptop compartment for devices up to 15,6 inches and a compartment for small items. A zipper on the outside can also be used to access the large main compartment without rolling up the roll top. A bottom compartment with water-repellent lining offers space for z. B. wet sports gear and shoes. On the outside there are elastic pockets for drinking bottles, umbrellas, etc. The flexible front of the backpack can be used to stow your jacket, sweater or yoga mat. Underneath there is also a secret compartment for valuables. The well thought-out design allows perfect organization and quick retrieval of things. The ergonomically shaped rucksack straps are softly padded and have a detachable chest strap for a comfortable fit even with heavy loads. In addition, there is soft mesh padding on the back.
The "Allen" roll top is part of our "Eco-Series". The outer fabric as well as the inner lining of the backpack are made of polyester, which was made from recycled PET bottles. A TPE coating on the back of the outer fabric provides additional stability. Thanks to a PFC-free impregnation, the backpack is water-repellent.