Robin Mint Medium
- Slim, minimalistic & stylish design
- Maximum flexibility thanks to the rolltop function
- Sustainable recycled polyester
- Practical small compartments: 2x outside, 1x inside
- Soft padding in straps, back and bottom
- Securely closable by zipper and velcro fastener
- Padded laptop compartment for laptops up to 15,6 inches
- No strap ends hanging around
- Backpack dimensions within the hand baggage allowance
- Made from recycled PET bottles
- Water-repellent thanks to PFC-free impregnation
- 41 x 28 x 11 cm rolled up, 60 x 28 x 11 cm rolled out
- 12,5-15,5 liters volume
- Low weight of 600 g
The Johnny Urban "Robin" roll top is the little brother of our bestseller "Aaron" backpack. The difference between the two models lies in the size, the functions are the same. Whether for men or women, the size and flexibility of the rolltop make it ideal for leisure, university or travel.
The main compartment has a light-colored fabric so that everything can be found quickly. Inside the main compartment there is a padded laptop compartment and a small zip compartment. There are also two additional compartments on the outside. The straps of the rucksack are softly padded and can be flexibly adjusted in length.
The "Robin" roll top is part of our "Eco-Series". The outer fabric as well as the inner lining of the backpack are made of polyester, which was made from recycled PET bottles. A TPE coating on the back of the outer fabric provides additional stability. Thanks to a PFC-free impregnation, the backpack is water-repellent.