Robin Black Large
- Slim, minimalistic & stylish design
- Maximum flexibility thanks to the rolltop function
- Sustainable recycled polyester
- Practical small compartments: 2x outside, 1x inside
- Soft padding in straps, back and bottom
- Securely closable by zipper and velcro fastener
- Padded laptop compartment for laptops up to 15,6 inches
- No strap ends hanging around
- Backpack dimensions within the hand baggage allowance
- Made from recycled PET bottles
- Water-repellent thanks to PFC-free impregnation
- 45 x 30 x 13 cm rolled up, 64 x 30 x 13 cm rolled out
- 18-22 liters volume
- Low weight of 700 g
Whether for men or women, the Johnny Urban roll top backpack is ideal for the city, university or traveling thanks to its size and flexibility. With the right dimensions, the sustainable backpack easily stays within the usual hand luggage limits for air travel.
In the large main compartment there is a padded laptop compartment and offers space for all laptops up to 15,6 inches. In addition, the backpack has three additional compartments for small items. The soft rubber in the straps, back and bottom offers comfort and protects the contents without being thick.
The "Aaron" roll top is part of our "Eco-Series". The outer fabric as well as the inner lining of the backpack are made of polyester, which was made from recycled PET bottles. A TPE coating on the back of the outer fabric provides additional stability. Thanks to a PFC-free impregnation, the backpack is water-repellent.